Learn. Work. Sail. Internships with Burma Boating
Want to expand your horizons? Are you a student interested in doing something different during your vacation? Do you love boats and the ocean? Are you a tourism major looking for an opportunity to learn how to run a small hospitality business? Or do you work in an office and simply want to get out for a while?
No office, no suits, no 9-5! Become an intern on our yacht Meta IV.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Recognise that you're doing a job, even if it sometimes feels as though you're on holiday
- Be available for at least a month
- Be okay with living in a fairly small, shared crew cabin
- Like working with your hands
- Have a passion for providing good service
- Speak English and ideally one or two more languages
- Be able to accept rules on board and follow the captain's orders
- Be fun to work with
- Be flexible and expect to work odd hours
- Cover your own transportation costs to Thailand or Myanmar and we'll take care of the rest
We promise to
- Teach you all about sailing and life on a yacht
- Take you places you haven't been to before
- Keep you busy and make your part of the team from your very first day
- Take your ideas and suggestions seriously
- Give you an insider's view of running a small hospitality business that is essentially a floating boutique hotel plus small restaurant
If this is what you're looking for, tell us about yourself and send us an application to email@example.com or use the form below.