Young Eyes Movie Challenge
We really need a good sailing video. We tried to make it ourselves. We failed. We need you!
Are you a film student?
A young video journalist?
A film maker looking for your first clients?
Are you a photographer or simply a very creative person?
Here's the deal:
1000 $ and a 5-day trip to Burma (Myanmar) on our yacht Meta IV if you shoot an awesome short video for us
Join us for free on one of our trips and make a awesome sailing video for us. We'll use the video for advertising and promoting our tours. And if you have any travel expenses, we'll take care of those.
But your idea and your movie have to be great! Apply today, deadline is end of July.
We recommend you have a look at our site and our Youtube channel to get an idea of what to expect. See detailed conditions below.
Got questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
1. With submitting your application you agree to our terms and conditions.
2. The film trip will most likely be in early October 2013 during a cruise we organize for a group of selected international travel journalists and writers.
4. We will use your movie to advertise our tours, mainly on our website on Youtube and on Facebook. Of course you can use it yourself too.
5. We plan to use your movie to advertise the destination and our trips on Facebook, Youtube and on our website. After the payment, we own the copyright to your movie.
6. We are doing this for several reasons. We want a good sailing video, but we also hope to support young movie makers. That said, we do see ourselves as demanding customers and expect a movie of professional quality. We promise that we will have fun working on the project.
7. Generally everybody can apply, but please do keep in mind that the project is called "young eyes". We especially want to encourage young Asian movie makers to apply.
8. We will cover your travel expenses.
9. If you use any language, it should be English.
10. You can expect to visit local tribes, do some fun sailing, visit remote and empty islands. We are open to your ideas and to hear what you would like to focus on in your video.