Introducing SY Scame
Scame is a timeless sailing yacht constructed at the Sangermani Shipyards, one of the world’s most famous builders of elegant boats. She is a 72 foot wooden cutter designed in 1971 and our only one-master. With three double cabins and six berths, she is astonishingly spacious and the perfect yacht for families or groups of up to six people.
Scame is a truly graceful sailer and has been cruising around the globe continuously for the past 35 years before joining our fleet in the Mergui Archipelago. She is fast and comfortable and her friendly captain is probably the most experienced yachtsman on the seven seas. There is a relaxed family atmosphere aboard Scame and her skilled crew of four is more than happy to share their love and knowledge of the sea.
Cabins & Quarters
Sailing yacht Scame can accommodate up to six guests in three cabins. The very large aft cabin has a double and single bed as well as desk and plenty of storage space. Additionally, Scame features a cabin with two single berths and another cabin with a double bed on her starboard side. All cabins have access to one of altogether two guest washrooms with showers. The yacht is fully air-conditioned and all cabins have fans.
The classy wooden interior of the whole yacht breathes maritime flair. From the flush teak deck, you step down into the saloon, which is centrally positioned between the aft cabin and the double-bed cabin on the one hand and the galley and the twin-bed cabin on the other. There is a comfortable leather couch arranged around a coffee table, which can miraculously unfold into a large dining table.
The galley is well-equipped with fridge, freezers, stove and all necessary kitchen equipment. Just beyond the galley are the captain’s and crew quarters - two cabins with their own washroom - and all are separately accessible from above deck.
Life on Board
- Shipyard: Sangermani - Italy
- Construction: Wooden
- Length: 72 feet
- Width: 16 feet
- Draft: 11 feet
- Weight: 50 tons
- Sail area: 240 sq. meters
- Engine: Caterpillar V8 150 HP
- Power plant: Northern Light 8 KWA
- Water: 2,400 liters
- Water maker 60 l per hour
- Electricity: 110 and 240 Volts AC + 12 and 24 Volts DC
- Communications include: GPRS internet, audio visual equipment
- 1 master cabin: Double bed and single bed
- 1 twin bed cabin
- 1 double bed cabin
- Captain's and crew quarters: 2 cabins for 4 crew with separate washroom
- 2 guest washrooms with heads and showers
- Deck shower
- Air-conditioner in the cabins and the saloon
- Entertainment: Television, VCR, CD player, DVD player
- Dining area in the saloon and in the cockpit on deck