Introducing SY Aventure
Aventure is an extremely classy yacht built completely of mahogany and teak.
She was commissioned in 2011 by a French family looking for a luxurious yet classic sailing yacht with which to circumnavigate the world in style.
All fittings and decorative elements are custom-built. Below deck, Aventure is equipped with a 400 hp engine, two generators and the latest gadgets, instruments and facilities you could expect to find on a yacht of her size and style.
Cabins & Quarters
Aventure has space for 6 guests. She features a large master cabin and 2 guest staterooms, each with queen-sized beds. All cabins are equipped with closet, mirror, en-suite washrooms and showers.
The master cabin additionally features a small desk and working area and has an own entrance on the yacht's aft side. The other two guest cabins are accessible from the saloon.
Centrally located in the middle oft the yacht is the spacious lounge area with a small library and a dining table which comfortably seats 6 guests. On the starboard side, opposite of the sofa is the central navigation station, from where the captain controls all major instruments and indicators.
Behind the saloon is the generous kitchen with professional equipment, huge freezers and a cool storage. Opposite of the kitchen lies the well-insulated walk-in engine room, which is also where the 2 generators are stationed.
The common social area and all cabins are brightly lit through skylights which add to the beautiful classic touch of the yacht.
Life on Board
- Type: Ketch/classic yacht
- Built in: 2011
- Architect/designer: Patrick Balta
- Technical management & rigging: Michel Zircon
- Interior design & project manager: E & C Richomme
- Flag & registration: Langkawi Malaysia
- LOA: 95 feet / 29,00m
- Beam: 6.10 m
- Draf: 3.10 m
- Tonnage: 90 tons
- Keel type: Long
- Ballast: Lead 14 tons
- Deck: Burma teak
- Roofs: Indonesian mahogany
- Sails: 367 sqm
Engine & Electronics
- Engine: MAN 400 HP
- Consumption: 30l per hour
- Generator: 2 x Onan 13.7 KWA
- Electric supply: 220V, 24V, 12V
- Battery chargers: Victron 12V and 24V
- Inverter: 3000 Watt
- Water maker: 240L/h
- Navigation system: Fully integrated B&G Zeus H3000 System
- Radar: Yes
- Loch / speedo: Yes
- Depht sounder: Yes
- Chart plotter: Yes
- TV / DVD / CD/ Hifi multizones: Fusion 700 System
- Autopilot: Yes
- AIS, GPS tracking: Yes
- VHF: Yes
- Repeater at chart table: Yes
- Iridium phone: Yes
Deck & Safety
- Windlass: Hydraulic Horizontal
- Anchor 1: Lewmar 70 Kg - chain 100m and rope 50m
- Anchor 2: Lewmar 43 Kg - chain 70m and rope 100m
- Tender: Semi rigid 4.20 & Suzuki 30Hp
- Sun swning: Full boat cover
- Fixed bimini: Yes
- Life raft: 15 persons
- Life jackets: 15 persons
- Fire extinguishers: Yes
- Smoke alarms: Yes
- All cabins have "en-suite" heads and shower bathroom as well as hot and cold water
- Master: 1 - Queen-size bed
- Guest: 2 - Queen-size bed
- Captain: 1 - Single bed
- Crew quarter: 1 / 4 Bunks
- Cockpit shower: Yes
- Salt and fresh water on deck: Yes